Class times: Weekends at 24 Hour Fitness - Southern California locations
- The 60-minute Yoga class offers asanas (poses) that are easily modified for yogis and yoginis of all ages, sizes, shapes and fitness levels. You select the modifications that work best for your body on that day. As you advance, this practice grows with you. An exercise in patience for the more advanced practitioner who is used to “power” in their Vinyasa flow, this class provides an opportunity to re-focus breath, (pranayama), body alignment and mind body connection. Fellahs, please don’t be put off by the title. Know that every body is welcome!
Class Time: Returns Spring Sememster 2017@ LMU, St. Robert's Hall 109 **LMU Staff only.
- Sacred Balance Yoga is a gentle, contemplative practice, offering participants an opportunity to mindfully re-establish a connection between body, mind, and breath. This quietly guided practice awakens consciousness, while providing a supportive environment in which to relax, renew, relieve stress, and create simple peace. Suitable for all levels; no previous Yoga/meditation experience required. B r e a t h e . . .
- No "fusion." No music. No nonsense. This vigorous 75-minute practice was sequenced for athletes. An exercise in stability and strength and specifically controlled breathing builds heat while holding poses for longer periods make for a more challenging practice. For those who spend the majority of their workouts doing cardio and building muscle, the goal here is to provide balance and recovery by using the strength you've built to work deeper. "Yes, you should be sweating." Click Contact Us to request a session for your studio or sports team.
OMG Yoga - Karma
- These community practices are by donation for participants. Originally sequenced in gratitude for veterans of our armed forces residing in or around the Angeles Mesa / Lemert Park areas of Greater Los Angeles, this intro to vinyasa flow yoga practice invites our brothers and sisters release, let go & learn at a beginners pace. We are in search of a new studio to offer these. Please Contact Us with suggestions!
- This midday sequence of restorative poses encourages participants to be the passive recipient of yoga benefits for 50 minutes. Your 68"x 24" yoga mat is transformed into a personal sanctuary, where body & mind quiet. Give yourself permission to simply be. Contact us to schedule this weekly escape for your staff.
Hatha Yoga for our bodies...
Private & Group Sessions are offered by request.
Copyright and Trademark Notice: All materials contained on this Site are subject to the ownership rights of
OMG Yoga Trademark Owner, Kristen Le Falle unless otherwise noted. As a viewer you agree that any copy made must include www.ommygoddessyoga.com Copyright and Trademark notice. No other permission is granted to print, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, upload, download, store, display in public, alter, or modify any of the content contained on this website without express written consent.